Monday, May 21, 2007

Activities for Camp Fraser 2007

This year I'd like us to break into teams of interns that will be focused on different aspects of camp.

Here are the teams and responsibilities I am thinking of:

Water/River
- this team will be responsible for leading groups in river swimming and tubing. Since Swift Water Rescue Training is necessary, our tubing maybe limited to just the area near camp which I will show you.

Ropes
- this team will be responsible for leading groups on the ropes courses.

Arts and Crafts
- this team will be responsible for setting up the arts cabin and creating the crafts activities the youth will work on this season at camp. This year I'd like to see us do kitemaking and silk screening.

Thoughts??

6 comments:

Allison said...

Hey everyone,

I am especially intrested in doing the water avtivites or the ropes courses in no particular order.

Emily said...

Hey,
I don't care for what I'm responsible for. I just need to be trained for the water and rope courses. Thanx! ;-)

Daniel said...

Hey
I would love to work anywhere I would be needed. I can see myself liking the out doors stuff more than the arts and crafts, but I'm flexible for anything.

Amanda B said...

Hello Everyone!

Everything sounds fun and I'll work wherever I'm needed. I'm especially interested in the ropes courses but I haven't had any training yet.

Thanks

Kristen said...

Hey guys!

Sounds like fun! I can do whatever I'm needed to, but I would probably be strongest on water activities. Mary, I was wondering if there was an address at Camp Fraser? If I have a zip code, I can find a Red Cross office close to camp to get recertified. Otherwise, it looks like the closest office to the church is in Fairfax, VA. Thanks!

See you all in a few days!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a great idea. Of course, like the others I can help wherever needed, but would be most interested in the water or ropes activities.